Win a share of the massive 72,000,000 RWF cash prize pool in our Playson Cash Days Tournament! Simply pick one of the 14 featured games and stake a minimum of 600 RWF to start climbing the leaderboard.
Play any of these 14 featured slots and you could also win a share of the massive 72,000,000 RWF cash prize pool in our Playson Cash Days Tournament. With 350 cash prizes to be won, one lucky winner will be taking home the amazing first prize of 12,000,000 RWF!
The tournament will run from Wednesday 1st to Wednesday 8th September.
Play a minimum of 600 RWF per spin on any of the following games. For every 1,200 RWF you win, you will earn 10 points. Keep spinning to earn more points to climb the leaderboard to be in with the chance of winning one of the big cash prizes!
- The Cash Days tournament promotion period runs from Wednesday 1st September 02:01 till Wednesday 8th September 2021 00:59.
- Any wagers placed or settled outside the promotional period above will not qualify for this offer.
- Minimum spin value of 600 RWF required to qualify.
- Qualifying cash wagers need to be made on any of the following games: Book of Gold 2: Double Hit™, Book of Gold: Multichance, Buffalo Power: Hold and Win, Buffalo Power Megaways™, Burning Wins: classic 5 lines, Divine Dragon: Hold and Win, Diamond Wins: Hold and Win, Hot Coins: Hold and Win, Imperial Fruits: 5 lines, Legend of Cleopatra Megaways™, Solar King, Solar Queen, Super Sunny Fruits: Hold and Win, Wolf Power: Hold and Win
- To participate in the campaign, players must use real mode in the participating games during the promotion period. Participating players will automatically take part in the promotion after any bet placed in the participating games.
- Any points earned during the 20 qualifying spins will be added to the player’s points total after qualification is completed.
- Real money spins will contribute to points only (wagers from bonus funds will not count).
- This Leaderboard is not exclusive to our players, it is a network promotion.
- There will be one Leaderboard during the promotion period. Players will accumulate points to move up the leaderboard and win Cash Prizes.
- Any win will contribute to the Player’s Total score that will be shown in the Leaderboard. The total score is calculated by the addition of the points scored during all rounds played on participating games during the qualification and post-qualification phases.
- Points are calculated round-by-round, with each 1,200 RWF won equaling 10 points. For example, 12,000 RWF won in a spins represents 100 points.
- The player with the most cumulative points at the end of the promotional period will win the first prize, second will win second, and so on.
- The leaderboard points will be updated in real time.
- Cash prizes will be paid out within 72 hours of the leaderboard being finalized.
- Once paid out, cash must be claimed within 7 days before it expires.
- The top 350 players on the Leaderboard will all win cash prizes. Cash prizes will have 0x wagering.
- Prizes are listed in the in-game leaderboard.
- This is a network promotion across participating Playson sites.
- The Prize pool and minimum bet for this tournament are set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
- We reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
- We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- We reserve the right to withdraw and/or change these promotional terms and conditions at our sole discretion, and any decision with regard to the winnings offered.
- We may, at our sole discretion, exclude any customer from receiving selected promotions and any other promotions and offers.
- We reserve the right to exclude, cancel or remove Free Bets and Free Bet winnings from accounts that have been deemed to be fraudulent.
- General T&Cs apply.